Just like customers, there are two ways to add vendors to the account:
Importing Vendors List
If you have a list of vendors, you can import that list in your SlickPie account. You need CSV or excel file to import the list. The minimum required fields to import are:
- Contact Type
- Contact Name
- Email Address
1. Click People.
2. Click Vendors.
3. Click Import.
4. On Upload File, select the file to be imported.
5. Once the file is selected, Click Next.
6. In the next step, Match the Headers.
Please note You have to match the headers in CSV file to be able to import the data successfully into SlickPie. Data can't be imported till the headers are matched as shown in the sample file.
7. Once the headers are matched, click Next.
8. In the final step of Import the File, you can verify and edit the data imported. Once confirmed, click Import.
9. As soon as the data is imported, you will get a success message.
Please note if there's any error in downloading the file or a specific contact, it will be specified.
10. You will see the imported list under Vendors.
Manually Create List of Vendors
If you are a new business with no existing data or using the software for the first time, you have to add each vendor manually.
1. Go to People and click Vendors.
2. Click Add New Vendor.
3. Enter as many details as you can for the vendor:
- Basic Information: Type, Vendor Name and Email Address are mandatory fields.
- Address: All fields are optional.
- Contact Details: All fields are optional.
- Tax: All fields are optional.
- Bill Settings: You can set up the due date for any bill in this section.
4. Once the information is entered, click Save.