You can record a fund transfer from one bank account to another one using Transfer Funds option in a bank account.
1. Go to Accounts and click Bank Accounts.
2. Select the Bank Account you are transferring the funds from and click Manage.
3. Click Transfer Funds.
4. A new page opens up, click Transfer Funds.
5. Select the account To which the funds were transferred.
6. Select the Date when the funds were transferred.
7. Enter the total Amount as transferred.
8. Enter Reference if any.
9. Click Done.
- Fields with a yellow background is a required field and can be edited.
- Fields with a white background are optional.