While setting up your company in SlickPie, some taxes are automatically added to the account as soon as you select and save the province/ state and country. If you need to add a new Tax, few simple steps will help you set up tax in no time.
1. Go to Accounts and select Tax Setup.
2. To add a new tax, click Add New.
3. Enter the information needed to add a new tax.
4. Once the needed information is in, click Save or Save & Add New if you want to add more taxes.
In SlickPie, a tax is set up as Non-Recoverable by default. If you have a recoverable tax, select Recoverable.
Please visit Recoverable & Non-Recoverable Tax for more information.
If you need to apply Compound Tax, please select Compound when adding a new tax.
Please visit Compound Tax for more information.
- Yellow colored fields are required fields and cannot be left blank.
- Once a particular tax is applied in a transaction, it can neither be edited nor can be deleted.