Just follow few simple steps to add a PayPal Account in your SlickPie account.
1. Go to Accounts and click Bank Accounts.
2. Click Add PayPal Account.
3. Select the Bank Name.
4. Add an Account Name. Account Name is the display name on bank accounts list.
5. Add COA Code (Chart of Accounts). It is an optional field.
6. Add the Email Address associated with your PayPal account.
7. Add Description, if any. It could be any special notes pertaining to this particular account.
8. Once the information is in and verified, click Save.
Link PayPal Account
Once you have added PayPal account, you can link it to get the feeds and to accept online payments from the customers. Visit Linking PayPal Account for more information.
Activating PayPal as a payment option
Once you have successfully added PayPal account, you can accept payments online. Follow the instructions at Enable Online Payment to activate this payment option for your customers on their invoices.