Adding a Bank Account, Credit Card Account or a PayPal Account is very simple. Since it's a very sensitive and important information, take extra precaution while putting in the information and double check before saving it.
1. Click Bank Accounts under Accounts.
2. Click Add a New Credit Card Account.
3. Select or type in the Bank Name.
Please note if you can't find the name on the list, you can manually type in the name of the bank. If the bank is on the list, you will be able to link the bank. For more details please visit Bank Feeds.
4. Add the Account Name (as it will display in bank account list).
5. Enter the last 4 digits of the credit card.
6. Click Save or Save & Add New.
- Account Name is how it displays in SlickPie. You can add the last 4 digits of the account number too. This can be of a great help if you have more than 1 account from the same bank.
- COA Code is an optional field. The numbers entered in this field will be of help while creating the reports.
Things to keep in mind
- Account Name is the name as it shows up in SlickPie.
- COA Code is Chart of Accounts code and is an optional feature.
- Save will bring you back to the Bank Account list.
- Save & Add New will let you add another credit card account without making you repeat all the steps.
- Anytime you need to make any change to the account information, click Edit by going to that account's dashboard.