An Account Statement is different from a Bank Statement. While Bank Statement is a list of transactions imported from your bank, Account Statement is a list of all the transactions as entered by you or occurred in that particular bank account in your SlickPie account. Account Statement will display all the invoice and/or bill payments, expenses or income that occurred or any journal vouchers entered.
1. Go to Accounts and click Bank Accounts.
2. Select the Bank Account and click the Plus icon (+).
3. Scroll over Manage Account.
4. Go to Statements and click Account Statements.
5. You will see the complete list of transactions that were added to the account.
Please note You can filter the results as per Date or Type.