If a customer has available credit, it will show up on the invoice you create for him/ her.
1. Go to Invoices in Transactions.
2. Click the Invoice Number you want to use the credit for.
3. On the Invoice detail page, it will show credit available for that particular customer. Click Credit this Invoice.
4. Credit Adjustment will give you the details of any and all credit available. Choose the Adjustment Date and enter the Amount to adjust.
5. If there are more than one credit memos, choose the one you want to use.
6. Click Make Credit Adjustment. It will adjust the price and save the information.
Things to keep in mind
- Only approved invoices will display the available credit and can be used against the invoice payment.