If you have to create the same invoice for a customer with no or minor changes, you can use the Copy feature in SlickPie. Simply copy the existing invoice and create a new one.
1. Go to Transactions and click Invoices.
2. Select the invoice number you would like to copy.
3. Click Copy.
4. A new invoice is created. Make any changes if needed.
5. Save it as a Draft or Approve & Send it your customer.
- The invoice number is auto generated with the option to change it.
- New invoice is a copy so you can make any changes you need here before approving it.
- If this is going to be your regular invoice for the customer, you can mark it as Repeating Invoice. Learn more how to Create a Repeating Invoice.
- You can accept payment online through PayPal by selecting Enable Online Payment. Learn more how it works, check Enabling Online Payment.