If you have a regular customer with regular purchase, you do not have to create an invoice each time. Simply set up a Repeating Invoice that goes out automatically saving you time.
1. Go to Transactions and click Invoices.
2. Click Add New.
3. Check Repeating check box.
4. A new panel, Repeating Invoice, will appear. This will have the options of how often and when you want the system to create an invoice. Enter the following information:
- Customer Name
- Theme ID
- Create Every (Weekly/ Monthly)
- Start (Date invoice start repeating)
- End (Date invoice should stop repeating)
- Due Every (Due date for the invoice created)
5. Enter Invoice Details.
6. Click Approve.
- End Date is optional and select one if there's a specific date you want Repeating Invoice feature to stop. If there's no end date, leave it blank.
- Once approved, Repeat feature will be in effect and an invoice will be created as per Start Date.
- If Start Date is chosen from the previous date then when created, transactions (invoices) will be created automatically for the past dates.
- Repeated Invoice will have a new invoice number each time and is auto generated.
- Once the Repeat Invoice is approved, you cannot make any changes to it. We recommend you to confirm the information entered before you approve it or save it as a Draft before finalizing it.
- If any changes needed to be implemented, you have to delete the Repeat Template created and make a new one.
- Invoices created as Repeating Invoices are listed under Repeating Templates. Regular invoices and the invoices created from repeat feature are listed under Invoices.
Deleting a Repeated Template
Only a drafted template (Draft status) can be permanently deleted from SlickPie. Once a Repeat Template is approved, it can only be voided but can not be deleted.