You can completely edit a saved inventory except for the Code once saved initially or Type once a particular inventory has been used in a transaction. If the inventory has a lock beside it, that means you cannot change the Type.
To edit an inventory:
1. Go to Inventory.
2. Click the inventory item that needs to be changed.
3. Make the changes as needed.
4. Click Update.
- Yellow fields are mandatory.
- Product/ Service Code is uneditable once saved.
- If a transaction has occurred using a particular product/ service, Type cannot be edited.
Locked Inventory (cannot be edited)
Unlocked Inventory (editable)