If you have an existing company with inventory list ready, you can import it in SlickPie.
Please note SlickPie accepts only Windows Comma Separated (.csv) file. If you are on Mac and using Excel, edit it to .csv first.
To import the inventory to SlickPie:
1. Go to Inventory.
2. Click Import.
3. Click Upload Your File.
4. Select the file to be uploaded and click Open.
5. Once the file is selected, click Upload Your File.
6. Click Next.
7. Match the Headers of your file with that of SlickPie.
8. Once the headers are matched, click Next.
7. Review the headers and click Import.
Remember, you can add or edit any changes here before importing.
8. When the file is imported, you will get a success message and you will be directed to the Inventory list.